This highly entertaining session teaches the PR pros’ secrets to using the news media to market a company or organization.
Attendees will learn how to grab the attention of bloggers as well as mainstream print, radio and TV news reporters; how to leverage social media to reach traditional media; new ways to more effectively generate positive news and much more!
This session uses real-life video examples to illustrate key teaching points.
Attendees will leave the session with:
- Four easy ways to re-energize their media pitches.
- Steps to start building new media relationships and reconnecting with old media contacts.
- Practical tips on converting social media messages to mainstream media placements.
- Methods to start thinking like a reporter to get better results.
- What reporters need in an age of newsroom budget cuts and a 24-hour news cycle.
- How to be a better interview so that reporters call you first.
- How to create a simple, yet effective 12-month media pitch calendar.
- And much more!
- Unlimited number of attendees.
- Session can be tailored to fit any timeframe, from a 1-hour keynote speech all the way to a 6-hour highly interactive and hands-on seminar.
- Attendees will participate in several hands-on, interactive exercises