30 Years of Work Destroyed in 30 Seconds is what can happen if your organization mismanages a product recall, an explosion, a strike or a multitude of other crisis situations. Unfortunately, somewhere within every organization, a crisis is waiting to happen. Maybe tomorrow, maybe next year or even in five years; you can’t be sure what the crisis will be or when it will strike. But you can be sure that a crisis will put your organization’s hard-earned image and reputation up for grabs.
Anthony provides insider information on how to deal with the media — and 11 other audiences — during a crisis. Attendees will learn how to respond to questions briefly and directly, with honesty and candor, and learn how to control the flow of information. This is needed preparation for any crisis, when time is critical and working with the media is a priority.
– The key differences between an emergency response plan and a crisis communications plan.
– Why having a crisis communications plan is vital and what should be in it.
– 12 audiences to communicate to during a crisis.
– 10 key points to successfully communicating during a crisis.
– How reporters think and behave during a crisis.
– Key tips to surviving a news interview.
– Five performance traits to possess during a news interview.
– How social media has transformed crisis communications and how to use it.
– Four response techniques to answer any question, from anyone.
– How to gain think time to avoid the “deer in the headlights” look.
– What makes a good message and how to stay on it.
– Why an organization should have a reputation-saving crisis communications philosophy.
– And much more!
– Unlimited number of attendees.
– Session can be tailored to fit any timeframe, from a 1-hour keynote speech all the way to a 6-hour highly interactive and hands-on seminar.
– Includes several real-world video examples of Anthony’s clients controlling a crisis.
– All 3-hour+ sessions include realistic mock news interviews of session attendees in front of our camera, followed by detailed critiques.
Hear it from Anthony!
– Video topic # 1
– Video topic # 2
– Video topic # 3